C4 Forums | Control4

New Driver: Battery Agent

Cinegration

Now available: Battery Agent!
Automatically monitor all battery devices in a Control4 project with automatic emails!  Installs in a little as 2 minutes!  

Features:
  Monitors battery levels of  Sr250, Sr260, Sr150, Card Access Equipment, Nyce Equipment, Kwikset, Yale, Black&Decker, Control4 thermostat, QMotion Shades, C&S (Dammit) Water Sensors.  

Has 'smart-notification' algorithm that will only notify the customer either in the morning, afternoon or evening of any low battery events.  No more 'late-night' texts or alerts.  Handles all the communication and event monitoring.

Sends separate emails or text messages to a Service department or Customer.

Support for Critical and Low Battery events

Supports Cinegration Trial and Showroom License.

Enjoy! https://www.houselogix.com/shop/battery-agent

On 5/4/2017 at 3:01 PM, Cinegration said:

Now available: Battery Agent!
Automatically monitor all battery devices in a Control4 project with automatic emails!  Installs in a little as 2 minutes!  

Features:
  Monitors battery levels of  Sr250, Sr260, Sr150, Card Access Equipment, Nyce Equipment, Kwikset, Yale, Black&Decker, Control4 thermostat, QMotion Shades, C&S (Dammit) Water Sensors.  

Is there a reason Axxess is missing?  I mean the driver sounds great, but I'm not sure I want to spend the money unless its comprehensive.  Is other support on the roadmap?  Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Cinegration said:

What devices do you have that use batteries?  I thought we captured all of them but may have missed some of them.

In my project: Obviously remotes.

1. Card Access relay (with Temp)

2. Axxess - Motion / humidity sensor

3. Axxess - Door Bell

Thats all I can think for now - its just finding the Remotes.

Try this version.  So, Control4 decided to change the c4z file name of the card access devices (from cardacess_ to control4_).  I've updated this and added in Axxess.  Let me know.

Change log (has not been posted to houselogix server btw)

Version 1003 (5.2017)

Added support for escaped characters in the name

Added extra verification of 0 or nil value variable returns.  Example: yale Doorlock initially transmits 0 level.  Driver will now wait 5 minutes then ask again. If it’s still 0, driver will notify user of low battery state

Added support for these devices

axxess_contactsensor.c4i
axxess_motionsensor_MS-C4ZB-11.c4i
axxess_doorbell_DB-C4ZB-11.c4i
cardaccess_sensorbridge_ZGB20.c4i
contact_cabridge_water.c4i
contact_cabridge_micro_dws.c4i
control4_wirelesscontact.c4i

Thanks!

battery_agent.c4z

Quick question - we updated to this latest version above (1003) as I have 3 axxess motion sensors in the project but we still don't see them in the selection list.  The driver name in my project is "axxess_motionsensor.c4i" and not the one listed above.  Is that the problem?  I'll ask my dealer but thought you could answer it here pretty quickly.

5 hours ago, Cinegration said:

Try this version.  So, Control4 decided to change the c4z file name of the card access devices (from cardacess_ to control4_).  I've updated this and added in Axxess.  Let me know.

Change log (has not been posted to houselogix server btw)

Version 1003 (5.2017)

Added support for escaped characters in the name

Added extra verification of 0 or nil value variable returns.  Example: yale Doorlock initially transmits 0 level.  Driver will now wait 5 minutes then ask again. If it’s still 0, driver will notify user of low battery state

Added support for these devices

axxess_contactsensor.c4i
axxess_motionsensor_MS-C4ZB-11.c4i
axxess_doorbell_DB-C4ZB-11.c4i
cardaccess_sensorbridge_ZGB20.c4i
contact_cabridge_water.c4i
contact_cabridge_micro_dws.c4i
control4_wirelesscontact.c4i

Thanks!

battery_agent.c4z

Can confirm:

The CardAccess wireless Contact, Axxess Contact Sensor, Axxess motion Sensor, Axxess DoorBell.

Thank you!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.