C4 Forums | Control4

Trouble with hdmi matrix

I have a binary B 300 HDMI matrix 8 x 8. I went to turn on my TV is nothing turned on? I went to my tower and look at the  matrix and it  just keeps flashing? Can anyone  tell me what's going on?  Is there a way to reset hdmi matrix? Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

On 5/5/2017 at 0:04 PM, Bgriff said:

I have a binary B 300 HDMI matrix 8 x 8. I went to turn on my TV is nothing turned on? I went to my tower and look at the  matrix and it  just keeps flashing? Can anyone  tell me what's going on?  Is there a way to reset hdmi matrix? Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Are the source status lights blinking ?

3 minutes ago, SAmbo said:

Are the source status lights blinking ?

if they are it means it has lost connection to the reciever which is probably behind your tv , it should say binary on it , best practice is to disconnect the reciever fron power about 10 seconds and plug back in and see if that works.

• 3 years later...
On 5/10/2017 at 4:59 AM, Bgriff said:

SAmbo thank you for your post.  I tried what you suggested it didn't work but I changed the power supply for the matrix and now everything is working. Thanks again for your help it was definitely appreciated.

Super old topic, but I have the same binary matrix as well and all of a sudden a lot of the video sources starting flashing on the tv and now I have no video displaying on any of the tvs. The input lights are solid though on the matrix itself. In your post did you replace the power supply on the matrix itself or the cat5/6 receiver?

9 hours ago, chrisgar2420 said:

Super old topic, but I have the same binary matrix as well and all of a sudden a lot of the video sources starting flashing on the tv and now I have no video displaying on any of the tvs. The input lights are solid though on the matrix itself. In your post did you replace the power supply on the matrix itself or the cat5/6 receiver?

I'd reboot that matrix if you haven't already.  Those things need constant reboots. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.