C4 Forums | Control4

Can't add room to current session

I have a "Custom Buttons" setup in Navigator where I simply want to click "Daytime Fun" and have the same Pandora stream play in the Kitchen and in the Master Bedroom.

The Bedroom is a Sonos Playbar and the Kitchen is a Play:3

The ability to add the Master Playbar to the Kitchen Session doesn't seem to work.

What am I doing wrong?

SonosAddMusic.thumb.jpg.b65c5f7537addb57dc9ef0bf633947cb.jpg

Sonos is not a digital media source as your C4 system understands it. Therefor there is no 'session' for the master to join. You'll have to go to the master room itself and select the 'sonos kitchen' as the source in the master.

2 hours ago, Cyknight said:

Sonos is not a digital media source as your C4 system understands it. Therefor there is no 'session' for the master to join. You'll have to go to the master room itself and select the 'sonos kitchen' as the source in the master.

Thank for the response.

So are you saying that there is no way to "Program" this to happen? When you say "go to the master room itself and select the 'sonos kitchen' as the source in the master", you are meaning that it would be done manually through Navigator?

FYI - I just bought a Sonos Connect...and it should be here sometime next week. This should help me, right? 

2 hours ago, Cyknight said:

No i mean you need to go to the room level (as opposed to using 'digital media') to program the button.

GENIUS...Thank you so much. That worked perfectly

SonosAddMusicFIXED.thumb.jpg.28f6bfd8c4fc3a59f85bb090d6c1c274.jpg

Archived