C4 Forums | Control4

Napster

Just upgraded last week to 2.91 software. Remote dealer added Napster, pandora, & tunein few days after upgrade. Last two play fine..but no sound from Napster. Waiting on dealer to get techs freed up from on site jobs to solve. Tech initial look at it didn't solve. Any troubleshooting I could do..or suggest to dealer? Also, any other cool features available with 2.9 I shoukd consider? 

55 minutes ago, Robert Hardin said:

Thanks..upgraded from older one...2.6 maybe? Experience buttons? Mind explaining briefly?

Other new things since 2.6 would include:

1. New cool security proxy

2. New blind proxy - a definite improvement 

3. Alexa voice control

4. New thermostats (I think that was since 2.6)

5. Improved wake up agent (still needs work)

6. New improved communication agent to replace the old communication agent

I am sure there are other items as 2.6 was quite a while back...

In terms of Experience Buttons, these are Buttons which can be put on most pages and can give feedback. As well as giving visual feedback, they allow you to use all sorts of icons so improve the visual appeal of the interface significantly.

• 2 weeks later...

Just yesterday, napster stopped playing, but everything else is working fine with music distribution. I'm assuming a change was made in the integration somewhere. I'm just a homeowner and am wondering if there is anything I can do to get this fixed/upgraded or if I have to go back to my dealer for a service call. Any advice? 

Archived