C4 Forums | Control4

Media scans but does not display

Scanning media from a NAS, it shows up in composer but does not show up on screen when I select My Music.   Ideas?

I am sure it is a brain fart on my side.

Thanks

Ok I did have it hidden but I have un-hidden it and refreshed the navigators and it will not display now on the remote or onscreen. It shows unhidden in the software.

3 minutes ago, Ozz said:

Ok I did have it hidden but I have un-hidden it and refreshed the navigators and it will not display now on the remote or onscreen. It shows unhidden in the software.

next do you have the right connections in the room for audio to play?

un-hide digital media from ALL tabs and just move it to the bottom of the list.  Make sure bindings are correct, ie: audio output from controller tied to the device that powers your speakers in that zone.

Also make sure you refresh navigators after adding music.

I was having a lot of issues so I blew it all off and started from scratch. I now have it working again. Now all I need to do is figure out how to make my Kwikset lock show up on the navigator and figure out programing on the Hunter Douglas platinum bridge :-) The problem is when you do not work with Composer often enough you forget the things you learned the hard way in the past :-) 

Thanks for the help!!!

Archived