C4 Forums | Control4

tunein to stop stream EA3 2.9.1

hi there i was windering if any of you had the same issue ...

i have an ea3 that stop streaming tunein all of a sudden , the periods are random .

replaced the EA3 , replaced the main Router replaced even the switch didnt help.

internet seems to be working fine (altough i suspect it) 

anyone had the same issue ?

*Upnp is on , no advanced audio settings , lowest quality possible on "Digital Media" 

please 

• 5 weeks later...

1 station specifically or any/all stations it stops?

hdmi/coax/analog out?

Does the room turn off or the stream just stops? Does c4 think it's still playing? Can it be restarted? 

Any programming you have forgotten about?

What ISP / are there data limits?

Who listens to that much tune in?

Thanks for the suggestions !! 

So today i was there again in the clients house ,the stream stops but on navigator seems like the room is still playing ..

i had added a spk point to try and verify advanced audio is off - but it was disabeling audio3server everytime the Ea-3 reboots so i delted it ...

it can happen randomly from hdmi /coax or analog .

i did notice that the hdmi connected to the Tv from Denon's reciever is kind of making something when i plug/unplug it , today after reconnecting it the stream started to cut out every few seconds .

reboot helped but after listening o. The three different areas to different tunein stations, one of them just stopped streaming - the navigator still showed it was playing , what to do ???

Archived