C4 Forums | Control4

Control4 Wireless Thermostat Compatibility

I know that Control4 wireless thermostat is able to control the thermostats which have 5 wires but I have seen some thermostats such as from Fuji which have only 3 wires and some in the case of LG have 2 wires. Is there a way to control these thermostats from the same wireless control4 thermostat or some other way?

IntesisBox will integrate to those HVAC systems.  We wrote a driver which integrates the IntesisBox into Control4.  See the LG and Fujitsu specific models of IntesisBox.

If you have any questions about HVAC integration into Control4 Intesis will assist if you contact them via support@intesis.com

For more information about our driver see link below.

https://www.chowmainsoft.com/intesisbox-control4

16 minutes ago, alanchow said:

IntesisBox will integrate to those HVAC systems.  We wrote a driver which integrates the IntesisBox into Control4.  See the LG and Fujitsu specific models of IntesisBox.

If you have any questions about HVAC integration into Control4 Intesis will assist if you contact them via support@intesis.com

For more information about our driver see link below.

https://www.chowmainsoft.com/intesisbox-control4

Yeah for Split AC that is the option but I wanted to know like what to do when there is a thermostat already installed for concealed AC units and they have no remotes or IR feature

13 minutes ago, Zakriya said:

Yeah for Split AC that is the option but I wanted to know like what to do when there is a thermostat already installed for concealed AC units and they have no remotes or IR feature

Yep that is what the specific models are for.  It hooks directly into the bus or directly into the indoor unit.

see the Intesis website for installation details.

Archived