C4 Forums | Control4

Pandora issue of not playing thru both channels

Anyone know what would cause the Pandora driver to only play thru one channel.  To be clear, music is only playing thru the right side on my C4 amp, but the left side of my channel does not.  Other music works and plays thru both channels just fine.  Originally Pandora worked find and it wasn't until this week that I noticed it. 

You can check 2 things.... reverse the audio feed RCA's (red and white) out of the processor your streaming from, and see if the issue reverses to the other speaker....

Otherwise delete the driver for Pandora, refresh then add it back in....

On 6/13/2017 at 1:57 PM, MJM said:

Anyone know what would cause the Pandora driver to only play thru one channel.  To be clear, music is only playing thru the right side on my C4 amp, but the left side of my channel does not.  Other music works and plays thru both channels just fine.  Originally Pandora worked find and it wasn't until this week that I noticed it. 

what specifically is the other music if its coming from a cd or cable box then likely it is a wiring issues as other have stated to the controller.

Thanks for the replies, ended up fixing it by jiggling the RCA inputs on  the back of the amp and the channel came back.  Going to replace the RCA cables tomorrow with a new set. 

Archived