C4 Forums | Control4

Where to Buy third party products

CWillson

Control4 sells a bunch of third party products on the dealer portal but it sounds like what you are referencing is Control4 having thousands of drivers for 3rd party products.  You won't find any electric gates for sale on the dealer portal but most of them simply use relays to integrate and Control4 has drivers for that in the database. 

2 hours ago, mstafford388 said:

Control4 sells a bunch of third party products on the dealer portal but it sounds like what you are referencing is Control4 having thousands of drivers for 3rd party products.  You won't find any electric gates for sale on the dealer portal but most of them simply use relays to integrate and Control4 has drivers for that in the database. 

Something like this video how would it work?I would I also connect my door station to the front gate 

On 7/12/2017 at 1:48 PM, CWillson said:

Something like this video how would it work?I would I also connect my door station to the front gate 

Yes, that driver would work and yes you could connect your door station to the gate to open as well. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/14/2017 at 10:41 AM, CWillson said:

Do you know what driver this is?

It is the standard door/gate driver tied to relay and contacts ports of a controller or zigbee module that is wired into the electronic gates control board that manages the motor and latch

Archived