C4 Forums | Control4

DSC neo

If anyone here has installed a DSC neo I have a problem with going in and out of programming. Whenever I go into programming and go out of programming and then want to go back into programming and change something I always have to reboot. Anyone else have this problem and if so what did you do to correct it. By the way the system is not connected to control4. I would like to fix this bug before I connect to control4

Dave. Do you mean in and out of programming tab in Composer or in and out of programming on your DSC keypad/alarm module? And which are you rebooting? I have Neo and never had either problem. But i did not start programming in Composer until connecting the systems.   That could be your issue. 

Dave, thank you for your reply I will relay that to the installer because he didn't seem to know what the problem was. He said he has installed  DSC for years but this was his first neo. He also contacted DSC support and their answer was to let keypad rest for 15 minutes, that didn't work. What else he did I don't know I did not hear the whole conversation. I do have that DLS 5 but I can't seem to get a connection with my Mac through parallels. 

On 7/15/2017 at 1:17 PM, Dave w said:

This shows how to connect DLS to panel via TL280

Need help again.Received this message PC Link- The panel type Panel-Auto Detect version v1.0 in the account did not match the type 0012 version 13 in the field.

On 7/15/2017 at 1:23 PM, Dave w said:

This one is for setting up the app that is not available in US for some reason but process is essentially the same for c4 since it uses same protocols to communicate. 

After pressing 651 it says enter sub section. I receive no integration code. Thanks

23 hours ago, Dave w said:

The last few versions of DSC firmware changed some of these option numbers.  See this thread: 

Made it to 695 but again could not proceed. Is there a different number for 695 Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2017 at 6:50 AM, daveva said:

Need help again.Received this message PC Link- The panel type Panel-Auto Detect version v1.0 in the account did not match the type 0012 version 13 in the field.

You need to download newer version from DSC site. 

Archived