C4 Forums | Control4

LED on Adaptive Phase Dimmers Stopped working

So I have around 40 switches. The other day, suddenly, around 6 of them totally stopped working. Some were just follow load LEDS (blue lights), some were programmed LEDs (eg. green with alarm off, red with alarm on). But they stopped working all of a sudden. Others work just fine. Any suggestions?

Typically we don't tell those to end users, since a couple of them cause the dimmer to disconnect from the Control4 mesh, and you can't get it back on without ComposerPro.

There's a 'factory reset' one, and a 'leave mesh' one.  I don't suggest you try and figure them out...

:)

Seriously, the 15-15-15 is likely the most useful one if something's acting goofy and you can't find (or the device doesn't have) the airgap.

Sorry you had an issue with your switches.

RyanE

• 1 year later...

I have a fan with the 4 bulbs . The light portion of the fan is controlled by control 4 adaptive dimmer.  I by mistake pressed the small switch on top of Light and now my switch does not work ..  have tried the 15 rule and also pressed the switch in different position still nothing ..the lights on the dimmer show jus fine but. The lights on fan will not come on

Archived