C4 Forums | Control4

HC-200 Navigator not appearing in Watch items

hank31980

Question

HELP REQUIRED PLEASE?

I have a HC-200 sitting behind my TV controlling the IR for local Amplifier, DVD player etc.

However I decided recently to connect up the Component Video Output from the HC-200 to the TV Component Video Input of the TV.

If I manually switch the TV to Component AV I can see the navigator being displayed.

However I want to actually sometimes navigate around this display using my SR-260 handheld remote.

But when I press the Red Control4 button nothing happens???????

So I checked within System Design TAB the "Room Properties" to see if my HC-200 was listed.

Sure enough it is listed as an Available Audio Source and an Available Video source.

image.png.a8e3314f904c02ef71f630e0cbe7e4c5.png

However under Navigator TAB I cannot see it listed?

image.png.ec32e4470dc645497365996eb0a5a00b.png

So I thought maybe its a Connections issue or something, but I cannot find how to get it to show under Watch?

It has a Connection to the Component Input of the Panasonic TV in the Lounge and it is set as the Lounge On-Screen device?

image.thumb.png.cd0d5432e1635fe17ba8cb8a83deaaf0.png

What am I missing????????????????

3 answers to this question

38 minutes ago, msgreenf said:

Did You Refresh Navs?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks for your help. All is working now, Refresh, Refresh Navigators, Room Off. And you are both correct, not appearing in Watch, simply works from Control4 Button. Thanks again for quick answers.

Archived