C4 Forums | Control4

Alexa devices not responding

Control4 will be performing maintenance of the web services infrastructure on the evening of August 15th. This major operation is designed to improve web services availability and scalability to meet increasing demand. Consequently, maintenance is projected to require 5 hours to complete, and services may be down or degraded at any time during this time.

Affected Services
my.control4.com
customer.control4.com
Access Anywhere
Alexa
Remote Composer
Remote Composer Express
Web Navigator
Composer registration
Controller registration
Controller and device updates
Weather
Media lookups
Driver lookups and downloads

22 hours ago, dcovach said:

Control4 will be performing maintenance of the web services infrastructure on the evening of August 15th. This major operation is designed to improve web services availability and scalability to meet increasing demand. Consequently, maintenance is projected to require 5 hours to complete, and services may be down or degraded at any time during this time.

Affected Services
my.control4.com
customer.control4.com
Access Anywhere
Alexa
Remote Composer
Remote Composer Express
Web Navigator
Composer registration
Controller registration
Controller and device updates
Weather
Media lookups
Driver lookups and downloads

Alexia still not working. Devices are not responding. Don't know what to do next.

1 minute ago, THE L1ZARD KING said:

I had to unlink and relink the skill to restore functionality.  Per status.control4.com it looks like there is more scheduled maintenance planned for tonight as well.

dude, i never know status.control4.com THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Derrick Cain said:

It's still in Beta, our web services team just released it with feedback from both dealers and owners, and yes anyone can see the status and updates.

that is awesome!  Huge time savings. Thank you @Derrick Cain and the c4 team!  I have subscribed to the RSS

Archived