C4 Forums | Control4

Power Tab in C4 App

burowyako

I have a family member that also has a C4 system.  When they were using their C4 app, I noticed that they had a tab on the top left of their screen that allowed them to choose a few different power options for the room.  This might be a simple thing to enable, but I've tried to find it in Composer Pro and can't seem to locate it.  Any ideas?

image.thumb.png.91a81375e2d07576e8fd8d57114d9d2d.png

Just now, South Africa C4 user said:

This is a custom button... you create it with the custom button agent and then program whatever actions you want in programming under the relevant custom button.

I'm a little surprised that this is not covered in dealer training for Composer Pro? Control4 must be losing their touch...

Thanks...I'll look into it.  No...I have a friend that's a dealer that lets me access Composer Pro when they aren't using it.  I don't like to bug them for endless support and try to figure out things on my own, then come here if I can't figure it out. :)  Thank you for your help!

1 minute ago, burowyako said:

Thanks...I'll look into it.  No...I have a friend that's a dealer that lets me access Composer Pro when they aren't using it.  I don't like to bug them for endless support and try to figure out things on my own, then come here if I can't figure it out. :)  Thank you for your help!

Aha... good luck

2 hours ago, burowyako said:

Ooooooo k .......<_<

Archived