C4 Forums | Control4

WANTED: Wireless Music Bride

getafix

True. For sharebridge to work, an hc800 is the minimum controller requirement on at least director os 2.8. Ios 8 or higher and iTunes 12 or higher. Requires a good network setup. 8 simultaneous streams maximum. Sometimes people ask for gear they don't need for their goal. Thought I'd ask...

5 minutes ago, dcovach said:

True. For sharebridge to work, an hc800 is the minimum controller requirement on at least director os 2.8. Ios 8 or higher and iTunes 12 or higher. Requires a good network setup. 8 simultaneous streams maximum. Sometimes people ask for gear they don't need for their goal. Thought I'd ask...

that's a great point :) I agree

Not that I have 1 for sale but I still use mine even though they are end of life.  I have a SpeakerPoint in 1 zone and wanted to be able to AirPlay.  I added the Music Bridge to it.  Works fine.

Thanks a stack for the replies.

I run a very small system with one HC300. Basically need a device whereby I can stream music from my Android devices (I have an AppleTV) to C4. Thought the WMB would be the best way to go.

Also, I am from South Africa, so hopefully someone will be willing to ship here. I have a friend in the USA if it becomes an issue.

Regards

• 4 weeks later...

Archived