Shaggy

Control4 3.0

38 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, msgreenf said:

There is 2 way volume but it depends on the device.

I suspect the OP means on the remote, since you do have volume feedback on touchpanels for devices that provide it.

RyanE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RyanE said:

I suspect the OP means on the remote, since you do have volume feedback on touchpanels for devices that provide it.

RyanE

Yes! It would be cool to have volume feedback on the remote. I know that you cannot say what the new features are, but it shouldnt be a problem to confirm that this feature is not happening, correct? :P  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RyanE said:

I suspect the OP means on the remote, since you do have volume feedback on touchpanels for devices that provide it.

RyanE

What do you Guys mean by volume feedback?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Volume percentage is displayed which could only possible when its control driver is 2 way and receives status from the amp. Problem is the remotes have limited screen real estate so they probably wont carve that out for volume percentage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I`m still hoping for something with Sonos and t3 Touchscreens - Just so it gets us "Ipad Gang" to splash some more cash on C4 stuff 

Also think Sonos will release the Alexa integration too 

Shooting for the stars 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2017 at 1:59 PM, mallom said:

Yes! It would be cool to have volume feedback on the remote. I know that you cannot say what the new features are, but it shouldnt be a problem to confirm that this feature is not happening, correct? :P  

 

On 9/1/2017 at 4:41 PM, sonic30101 said:

Volume percentage is displayed which could only possible when its control driver is 2 way and receives status from the amp. Problem is the remotes have limited screen real estate so they probably wont carve that out for volume percentage

This would be cool to have.  I have an SR260 in most rooms as well as a T3 and I use the remotes daily.  All of my amps are IP so they give two way.  When my dealer updated me to 2.1, I noticed that the remotes updated as well and there was an orange percentage display at the top of the sr260 screen next to the clock showing update time. Seems like a no brainer to use for volume on a daily basis. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

    • 20 Posts
    • 578 Views
    • 45 Posts
    • 1365 Views
    • 8 Posts
    • 85 Views
    • 432 Posts
    • 25891 Views
    • 5 Posts
    • 63 Views
    • yabi
    • yabi
    • 61 Posts
    • 3281 Views
    • 21 Posts
    • 280 Views