C4 Forums | Control4

Keypad Dimmer - How do I adjust scene brightness with up down buttons?

TDub

Hi, I recently had a C4 system installed and I'm having a lot of fun customizing it with Composer HE.  I have some new C4 keypad dimmers that have the two small up/down volumne/intensity buttons at the bottom.  I'd like to use those buttons to adjust the brightness on the custom lighting scene's I have attached to the other buttons on the keypad. 

For example, I have a Welcome scene and an Evening scene.  When I select Welcome, the two intensity buttons adjust the Welcome scene brightness.  When I switch to Evening, the buttons now control that scene's brightness.

It sounds like it's possible, but I can't seem to find a way to do it.  Is this a dealer-required configuration thing?

Thanks!
Tony

1 hour ago, TDub said:

Hi, I recently had a C4 system installed and I'm having a lot of fun customizing it with Composer HE.  I have some new C4 keypad dimmers that have the two small up/down volumne/intensity buttons at the bottom.  I'd like to use those buttons to adjust the brightness on the custom lighting scene's I have attached to the other buttons on the keypad. 

For example, I have a Welcome scene and an Evening scene.  When I select Welcome, the two intensity buttons adjust the Welcome scene brightness.  When I switch to Evening, the buttons now control that scene's brightness.

It sounds like it's possible, but I can't seem to find a way to do it.  Is this a dealer-required configuration thing?

Thanks!
Tony

It looks like your dealer connected (bind) an advanced lighting scene (the toggle scene) to each keypad.  You can custom program all this but it takes longer.  Need help with the connections?

Archived