annex⁴

annex⁴ - Doorbird Driver - FREE

17 posts in this topic

In light of our recent conversations at CEDIA we are making this driver FREE.

This driver is fully supported by us, will get updates if needed, for features and or bugs. After talking to dealers that have bought other drivers and tried ours the only downside was having to pay for a driver again. Well now you don't have to!!!!

We have spoke with Doorbird and as our driver is made to an open API we are fully able to promote our driver, and it's our responsibility to support our product just as any other built to their API.

Pair our Doorbird driver with our LG driver for awesome no fuss on screen notifications. No other drivers do this!

Enjoy happy CEDIA.

We will keep giving you more for less!

1 hour ago, Crustyloafer said:

What led you to decide to make this driver free?

doorbird probably paid them to do it to compete with the c4 intercom app

6 hours ago, ejn1 said:

doorbird probably paid them to do it to compete with the c4 intercom app

Maybe, These guys rely do take customer relations seriously.

The wizard spent the whole weekend live streaming making a free driver and was happy to answer many questions and interact with the customers.

Looking forward to our next Door bird install to test this driver out.

3 minutes ago, David Paxton said:

Maybe, These guys rely do take customer relations seriously.

The wizard spent the whole weekend live streaming making a free driver and was happy to answer many questions and interact with the customers.

Looking forward to our next Door bird install to test this driver out.

agree,  they have made several free drivers for equip i own, Anthem, Oppo, Paradigm... I just wish they would have given this free doorbird driver before i paid $200 for it from Cinegration!

Anyone know if the new Doorbird is available and have model #.  Also, if a custom face plate is used for original C4 doorstation, I see right/left options...does this require removing old one or just purchasing dev model?

33 minutes ago, Gix656 said:

Oh good. Ran into this yesterday.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

From the driver actions run update now for the latest version.

Step 1 in the instructions for setting up your driver states:

1)    IMPORTANT: Setup DoorBird for SIP on the DoorBird application

Do you offer any guidance as to how to configure all the SIP settings on the Doorbird app? I went into the SIP settings screen on the DoorBird app, but beyond actually turning on SIP there seems to be a great number of other settings that need configured.

I am using this as I am keen to use your driver on a couple of projects we have, however I have only used the Cinegration driver previously and it automatically configures all the SIP settings for you as part of the setup process of the driver which makes it a much smoother process.

Also, I assume your driver can respond to the 'Door Unlock' command being sent from the app, for example to unlock a Control4 Yale ZigBee lock?