C4 Forums | Control4

SiriusXM

Useoftime311

1 hour ago, lippavisual said:

Its in certification with SXM at the moment.  It was planned to have been released for Cedia but got held up. Once approved, the driver will be released.

any idea if it only works on 2.10 and EA controllers? or will hc800 pre 2.10 users be able to use it also? been waiting for this forever it seems :) now all we need is native spotify (not connect) ;)

32 minutes ago, vstar said:

any idea if it only works on 2.10 and EA controllers?

I doubt it would require EA controllers as such - but I would assume 2.10 is needed. MIGHT not work on HC250 as a director.

32 minutes ago, vstar said:

now all we need is native spotify (not connect)

Don't hold your breath - you'll die.

27 minutes ago, RyanE said:

SiriusXM does require 2.10.  I believe it should work with HC800s as well as EA Series controllers.

Sadly, native Spotify support is unlikely, unless Spotify changes *their* policies.

RyanE

thank you all for the information and confirmation.

looks like i should plan on replacing my hc200's so i can get onto 2.10.

sorry for hijacking the thread, just thought it was easier to ask here while we were on the same topic ;)

On 9/12/2017 at 3:29 PM, RyanE said:

SiriusXM does require 2.10.  I believe it should work with HC800s as well as EA Series controllers.

Sadly, native Spotify support is unlikely, unless Spotify changes *their* policies.

RyanE

hey Ryan what about the c4  intercom app ?  do you have an ETA ? 

3 minutes ago, Brett311 said:

At Cedia, they said the intercom app was in beta for dealers. 

No they said it was in CLOSED beta at the moment - which, really, is more like Alpha. Also not all dealers are Beta participants by a long shot. Do NOT assume a dealer will be aware of releases by C4 by much, if anything, more than 'the public' does.

I don't know the schedule for the Intercom Anywhere app's beta.

Typically when we show something at CEDIA, we'll release within 30 days, but Intercom Anywhere we are messaging that it will definitely be longer than that.

It's going into an invite-only dealer beta, as Control4 needs to ensure that services are ramped up sufficiently to be able to support a larger audience for Intercom Anywhere.

RyanE

Archived