C4 Forums | Control4

Jandy/iAqualink driver

rolldog

Bought a house 4 months ago and have been doing some upgrades, one of which is having a Control4 system to control everything in my house. The dealers I've been working with have been doing a great job, but ever since my pool was completed, I've had the pool control added to my C4 system. Currently, everything works well controlling the Jandy pumps and my heater, which can also be controlled using the iAqualink app for Android (I use Android, but I know there's an iOS app as well). One thing I'm having trouble with is the pool lighting. The pool has RGB lights in it, and the only way to make them change colors is to turn the lights off and then back on. Every time they come back on they will show a different color. When I try changing the light's colors using my C4 system, once I select a color, the lights turn off, and the only way to turn the back on  is to use the  Aqualink control panel. 

Does anyone know if there's an updated driver for the Aqualink 2 system which will allow me to control the pumps, the heater, and control the lighting? I would like to be able to control the lighting, but I'd also like to be able to select different colors for the lights instead of having to power cycle the lights by turning them completely off then back on multiple times until I get to the color I want? I imagine that there's a newer driver out there somewhere that has these capabilities. Does anyone have any suggestions? 

Archived