C4 Forums | Control4

dcovach

10 minutes ago, koxkp said:

My favorites show up for the first time today! Problem solved.

Couldn’t tell you what changed, but it appears to be working now.

I'm still seeing the issue on iOS.

• 7 months later...

FYI, in the US you shouldn't be paying more than $120/yr or $50/6 mos. (plus royalties and taxes) if you have SiriusXM.  This is for "All Access" which includes all their content including streaming for your mobile or Control4 ("Select" is a limited package).  Call in close to renewal and threaten to cancel if you aren't getting this price.

11 minutes ago, turls said:

FYI, in the US you shouldn't be paying more than $120/yr or $50/6 mos. (plus royalties and taxes) if you have SiriusXM.  This is for "All Access" which includes all their content including streaming for your mobile or Control4 ("Select" is a limited package).  Call in close to renewal and threaten to cancel if you aren't getting this price.

You have to pretty much ask for the cancellation department, otherwise you'll be banging your head on the wall trying to negotiate a deal with your first point of contact.  They don't budge.  Its the last person in the chain of departments that has the authority to give you a sweeter deal.  I've almost cancelled several times but couldn't refuse the counter offers.  Can't seem to walk away from Sirius XM although I have other streaming services.  I'm a sucker for music....

2 minutes ago, dcovach said:

You have to pretty much ask for the cancellation department, otherwise you'll be banging your head on the wall trying to negotiate a deal with your first point of contact.  They don't budge.  Its the last person in the chain that has the authority to give you a sweeter deal.  Almost cancelled several times but couldn't refuse the counter offer.

YMMV toady when I went through the automated attendant and said I was cancelling, first human I talked to gave me the same offer I've gotten the past few years.  I think the same happened last time too (only had to talk to one person).  I was getting tired of having to call every six months because subs (2 vehicles) weren't co-terminated, but now they are only a few days apart.  Not great I don't get an extra discount for multiple vehicles, but two streams and sets of favorites do come in handy, especially for C4.

1 minute ago, turls said:

YMMV toady when I went through the automated attendant and said I was cancelling, first human I talked to gave me the same offer I've gotten the past few years.  I think the same happened last time too (only had to talk to one person).  I was getting tired of having to call every six months because subs weren't co-terminated, but now they are only a few days apart.

Its nice to know that maybe it won't be as much of a hastle moving forward.

• 3 months later...

Having some issues with Sirius...

I am running into the spinning circle problem with Sirius Favorites, using both a T3, and iOS devices.  Also if I choose the "Add to Favorites" or "Remove from Favorites" options when I tap a station in the station list, or if I hit the little star icon in a now playing screen nothing happens.

Additionally, and worse - one of the stations we really like to listen to, Diplo's Revolution has just stopped working.  It tunes the station, and it looks like it's "now playing", but there's no sound, and there's no artist/track information displayed.

I've logged in/out of Sirius, refreshed navigators, and we're using the latest Sirius drivers.  Any ideas?

Archived