C4 Forums | Control4

Chowmain - Advantage Air MyAir Driver

alanchow

Chowmain%20Logo%20Transparent%20Medium.png 

Advantage Air is an Australian based HVAC manufacturer based in Perth, Western Australia that sells HVAC systems in Australia and South Africa. MyAir is Advantage Air’s premium reverse cycle air conditioning system with 10 zones and individual room airflow control. 

Chowmain’s MyAir driver for Control4 will work with all models of MyAir by providing two way control and feedback. 

Features 

• Two way IP control 
  • Control of upto all 4 AC units attached to MyAir 
  • Room temperature feedback, HVAC mode, Setpoint and Fan control 
  • Fresh Air control 
  • Timer functionality (Turn on/off AC after x minutes – upto 12 hours). 
  • Built in Scheduling 
  • Built in Presets 

Control of each zone attached to AC units 
  • Set as MyZone 
  • Zone can be turned on/off 
  • Zone temperature feedback (if sensor available in zone) 
  • Zones can have airflow control (for those without temperature sensors) 
  • Zones can have setpoint control (for those with temperature sensors) 

FAQ 

Why is this product exciting? 
    We have had alot of requests for this driver from Australian Control4 dealers. Advantage Air is a major HVAC manufacturer in Australia whoses products are heavily utilised in both Western Australia, Queensland and South Africa. Integration of their MyAir product allows for a wider range of HVAC solutions for Australian Control4 consumers and dealers. 

What HVAC systems can i use this driver with? 
    MyAir controls Samsung, Daikin, Fujitsu, LG, Panasonic, Toshiba, Hitachi, Mitsubishi Electric, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Carrier and Midea air-conditioners. MyAir’s touchscreen controls both the air-conditioning unit and air management system, so there’s no need for 2 control panels. Talk to your Advantage Air representative today about 3rd party integration solutions. 

Where can i purchase Advantage Air? 
    Advantage Air is sold in both Australia and South Africa. For more information please visit the Advantage Air website 
    Advantage Air Website 

My Advantage Air system has multiple AC's connected to it. Does your driver support multi AC's? 
    Yes our driver will support upto 4 AC's which are connected to the MyAir system. This is the current maximum. 

Can i control individual zones with this driver? 
    Yes our driver automatically imports in all zones associated with the each AC and will allow you to either control the setpoint or control the airflow percentage. One zone should be set as MyZone so that the HVAC system has a reference point. 

Can i do schedule the HVAC system using this? 
    Yes our driver has built in presets and scheduling. The driver can also utilise the built in timer to turn on and off MyAir. 

How do I find out more information about the driver? 
    Please see the links below for more information about the driver. 

Chowmain Website 

Installation Guide 

How do I buy the driver? 
    This driver can be purchased from our distributor driverCentral. 

Download Driver / Purchase Licence 

Who do i contact for technical support? 
    We have two support desks. One in Australia and one in the US. Click on the link below for details. 

Support 

Do you provide trial licences? 
    All Chowmain drivers for Control4 come with a 7 day trial. 

Advantage%20Air%20MyAir.gif 

1 hour ago, MonsterIT said:

You should make one for the aux Minisplit 

Looks like an IR based HVAC system.  Our IntesisBox driver should work with it.  You may need to send your remote to Intesis if they haven't integrated it yet.

7 hours ago, alanchow said:

Looks like an IR based HVAC system.  Our IntesisBox driver should work with it.  You may need to send your remote to Intesis if they haven't integrated it yet.

yes its an ir remote but it uses an app  called Ac Freedom too , that why i  think that it can be ip controlled too

• 3 years later...
On 10/16/2017 at 4:04 AM, alanchow said:

http://server.chowmain.software/images/Logos/Chowmain%20Logo%20Transparent%20Medium.png 

Advantage Air is an Australian based HVAC manufacturer based in Perth, Western Australia that sells HVAC systems in Australia and South Africa. MyAir is Advantage Air’s premium reverse cycle air conditioning system with 10 zones and individual room airflow control. 

Chowmain’s MyAir driver for Control4 will work with all models of MyAir by providing two way control and feedback. 

Features 

• Two way IP control 
  • Control of upto all 4 AC units attached to MyAir 
  • Room temperature feedback, HVAC mode, Setpoint and Fan control 
  • Fresh Air control 
  • Timer functionality (Turn on/off AC after x minutes – upto 12 hours). 
  • Built in Scheduling 
  • Built in Presets 

Control of each zone attached to AC units 
  • Set as MyZone 
  • Zone can be turned on/off 
  • Zone temperature feedback (if sensor available in zone) 
  • Zones can have airflow control (for those without temperature sensors) 
  • Zones can have setpoint control (for those with temperature sensors) 

FAQ 

Why is this product exciting? 
    We have had alot of requests for this driver from Australian Control4 dealers. Advantage Air is a major HVAC manufacturer in Australia whoses products are heavily utilised in both Western Australia, Queensland and South Africa. Integration of their MyAir product allows for a wider range of HVAC solutions for Australian Control4 consumers and dealers. 

What HVAC systems can i use this driver with? 
    MyAir controls Samsung, Daikin, Fujitsu, LG, Panasonic, Toshiba, Hitachi, Mitsubishi Electric, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Carrier and Midea air-conditioners. MyAir’s touchscreen controls both the air-conditioning unit and air management system, so there’s no need for 2 control panels. Talk to your Advantage Air representative today about 3rd party integration solutions. 

Where can i purchase Advantage Air? 
    Advantage Air is sold in both Australia and South Africa. For more information please visit the Advantage Air website 
    Advantage Air Website 

My Advantage Air system has multiple AC's connected to it. Does your driver support multi AC's? 
    Yes our driver will support upto 4 AC's which are connected to the MyAir system. This is the current maximum. 

Can i control individual zones with this driver? 
    Yes our driver automatically imports in all zones associated with the each AC and will allow you to either control the setpoint or control the airflow percentage. One zone should be set as MyZone so that the HVAC system has a reference point. 

Can i do schedule the HVAC system using this? 
    Yes our driver has built in presets and scheduling. The driver can also utilise the built in timer to turn on and off MyAir. 

How do I find out more information about the driver? 
    Please see the links below for more information about the driver. 

Chowmain Website 

Installation Guide 

How do I buy the driver? 
    This driver can be purchased from our distributor driverCentral. 

Download Driver / Purchase Licence 

Who do i contact for technical support? 
    We have two support desks. One in Australia and one in the US. Click on the link below for details. 

Support 

Do you provide trial licences? 
    All Chowmain drivers for Control4 come with a 7 day trial. 

http://server.chowmain.software/images/Screenshots/Advantage%20Air%20MyAir.gif 

Hi please help, I have a site where My Air was installed. I was able to intergrate C4 with the driver I downloaded for Driver Central. But after linking zones in composer. Only one zones responds. The rest only respond on the aircon touch screen installed by the AC guys. 

I am not sure but I am suspect iin maybe on their setup side they allow only some one to intergrate to C4 and disallowed the rest. 

on composer C4 says Number of aircons 1 instead of 3

image.jpg

Just now, sthembiso said:

Hi please help, I have a site where My Air was installed. I was able to intergrate C4 with the driver I downloaded for Driver Central. But after linking zones in composer. Only one zones responds. The rest only respond on the aircon touch screen installed by the AC guys. 

I am not sure but I am suspect iin maybe on their setup side they allow only some one to intergrate to C4 and disallowed the rest. 

on composer C4 says Number of aircons 1 instead of 3

image.jpg

You have 1 aircon and 3 zones.  The zones are controllable through the extras tab on the thermostat interface.

Sounds like its working though based on your screenshots

Check out the installation guide in the link below and see the usage section.  That will give you an idea of how to use it.

https://www.chowmainsoft.com/advantage-air-myair-for-control4

If you have further issues its best to submit a support ticket with logs and provide us with remote access.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.