C4 Forums | Control4

Door Station Mini

Gary Leeds UK

4 hours ago, Gary Leeds UK said:

Still waiting for a Door Station !!!! 

Just been given the 9th November for the install date

Would you be kind enough to throw up some pictures when its done.

I am thinking about this for my own home, but all our customers opt for the full size version.

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, Gary Leeds UK said:

Dealer called to chasing me about the Door Station, advised him of the issue people are having on the Forum and he agreed, 

asked do I wish to go down the Doorbird Route ? 

Dont do it. hold on for the control4 software bugs to be corrected.

2 hours ago, Gary Leeds UK said:

Dealer called to chasing me about the Door Station, advised him of the issue people are having on the Forum and he agreed, 

asked do I wish to go down the Doorbird Route ? 

I agree with David. The DS2 mini is a great piece of hardware and when working it is wonderful and integrates flawlessly.  I have little doubt that there will be another OS and driver released in the next month or two and that the issues will then be fixed.  The new intercom app will also (hopefully) be well worth The wait and pull everything together!

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Gary Leeds UK said:

Ok DS2 is on again - Got Bored of waiting - Fitting 5th Feb - Black on Yorkshire Stone with Black door

Just need the App - My Dealer as tried to get on the Beta Test with no luck - So something is happening

Beta is now closed, Im crossing my fingers that its ready and will be on show at ISE.

Installed another DS2 today and I'm sure you won't be disappointed, even without the app.

Archived