C4 Forums | Control4

C4 Update

Elvis

In addition some fixes to when-then, fix for screensaver agant sometimes losing data on update, hc250 unable to stream music, some oddities when switching between certain music services, fix on intercom only calling one screen, some other minor update fixes for dsata loss in some scenarios, Announcemnet killing some streaming services, cuploe of composer fixes.

31 minutes ago, Benn Howard said:

I have issues on multiple sites with SR-260 batteries in recharge docks showing as not charged and it was flagged as a known bug so I'm hoping thats included in the bug fixes.

31 minutes ago, msgreenf said:

fixed

Happy to hear this is getting taken care of. I was tired of my remote always acting like it was about to die and then only charge for 30 seconds because it was actually fully charged. 

7 minutes ago, Bsmall423 said:

SR250 crashes when hitting watch after the update for me.... annoyed.

Can you tell me what this means? Does it go to a loading screen, or what happens exactly? Can I get your customer.control4.com account name and I'll log in and look at it. 

Thanks

Matt

yeah, rebooted everything and replaced batteries on the 250. Worked fine yesterday. Also, you see some new changes on the ubiquiti NVR? They will be changing some ports around for security. Once I know more and have things tested, I'll send you a message with documentation changes.

Archived