C4 Forums | Control4

WTB: Switches, Fan Controllers, Used Sonos, MyQ License

bkays

I'm in the market for some more gear:

• Switches (or dimmers if the price is right) - Preferably the newer model, older will be fine if it's zigbee pro and ready to be installed and just added to the project. Depending on price, I might need quiet a few if you have them. Probably looking for used so I can get more of them for cheaper, but I would take offers on new ones as well. Possibly interested in keypad models as well
  • fan speed controllers
  • Possibly used sonos equipment - mostly interested in playbar and sub but would be open to others
  • Need a MyQ driver License
  • A C4 compatible water sensor or two to be hooked into C4 not the alarm system

Let me know if you have any of the above you are looking to get rid of.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
On 11/10/2017 at 1:11 PM, bkays said:

I'm in the market for some more gear:

• Switches (or dimmers if the price is right) - Preferably the newer model, older will be fine if it's zigbee pro and ready to be installed and just added to the project. Depending on price, I might need quiet a few if you have them. Probably looking for used so I can get more of them for cheaper, but I would take offers on new ones as well. Possibly interested in keypad models as well
  • fan speed controllers
  • Possibly used sonos equipment - mostly interested in playbar and sub but would be open to others
  • Need a MyQ driver License
  • A C4 compatible water sensor or two to be hooked into C4 not the alarm system

Let me know if you have any of the above you are looking to get rid of.

Thanks!

Do you still need fan speed controllers. I have 2 for sale. Never been used.

Archived