danlevine

Testing Advertising to Cover Site Expense

Hi Everyone

You probably noticed some ads now embedded in the site. I am testing this to cover the site expenses, there is quite a bit of tweaking to be done to optimize them. 

Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Dan

Hi Everyone
You probably noticed some ads now embedded in the site. I am testing this to cover the site expenses, there is quite a bit of tweaking to be done to optimize them. 
Dan

Are these going to be just all generic or would you consider sponsorship?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

54 minutes ago, msgreenf said:

Are these going to be just all generic or would you consider sponsorship?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Sponsorship would be great, this way more applicable products can be displayed.

Just now, Cyknight said:

Well right now going to a second page of a thread is hanging and needs a reload, but the ads don't bother me as such - if you guys can keep this thing running because of them - then by all means.

was just coming here to post the same thing - having issues going between page 1 > 2 of any thread or going back from page 2 > 1, etc...

On 11/12/2017 at 4:28 PM, danlevine said:

Hi Everyone

Dan

i have seen it mentioned in another thread but why not setup donations? anyone who has used any information from this site for their benefit at least once should be more than willing IMO to pony up $10? if any active user with over 5 posts did that i would think you would be set for covering your expenses for quite some time?

On 11/12/2017 at 3:28 PM, danlevine said:

I am testing this to cover the site expenses

So is my ad blocker costing you money? I can turn it off. If someone has to click on the ad to generate income, then it wouldn't matter.

On 12/10/2017 at 8:59 PM, VINCELdUB said:

I would love the opportunity to donate. Is there a way to set this up? Perhaps open another thread with a link. This site has both generated income for me, and it's helped me solve problems for myself and my clients.

Happy Automating!!

same

Obviously I'll echo the above sentiments.  This site has been immense in value personally and professionally for me.  Take my money.

I'm up to donate.  I've found some great info on here and found some great dealers. 

Also, do I have to browse the site a couple of links in to make it work or click and then I can hit the back button. I don't know how those ads work.