C4 Forums | Control4

HomeKit/Homebridge Driver Version 1.12

I know it's been a while since I released an update.  I'm trying to get back into the swing of things on my projects again.  I'm happy to announce the release of version 1.12 of my driver.  It's now available for download via my website and on HouseLogix, and will also auto-update for those of you already using the HouseLogix system.

Changes are:

Version 1.12

• Added support for fireplace switches
  • Added support for radiant floors
  • Added support for fountains
  • Added support for pumps
  • Added support for generic relays
  • Added support for electronic gates
  • Updated event registrations when appliance requests device list, so a manual "refresh devices" action is not required.  You can still update registrations from the driver actions tab, however.

• 2 weeks later...

On 11/14/2017 at 8:20 PM, Joshua Pressnell said:

I know it's been a while since I released an update.  I'm trying to get back into the swing of things on my projects again.  I'm happy to announce the release of version 1.12 of my driver.  It's now available for download via my website and on HouseLogix, and will also auto-update for those of you already using the HouseLogix system.

Changes are:

Version 1.12

• Added support for fireplace switches
  • Added support for radiant floors
  • Added support for fountains
  • Added support for pumps
  • Added support for generic relays
  • Added support for electronic gates
  • Updated event registrations when appliance requests device list, so a manual "refresh devices" action is not required.  You can still update registrations from the driver actions tab, however.

My Homebridge.local says that the latest version is 1.11.  In composer auto update doesn't find a 1.12.  

23 minutes ago, janthony6 said:

My Homebridge.local says that the latest version is 1.11.  In composer auto update doesn't find a 1.12.  

I’ve seen that happen a few times, where the auto-update driver doesn’t pick up a new version. That’s a HouseLogix thing. You may have to uninstall and then reinstall the latest copy from my website (or from HouseLogix)

I am updated to the latest versions (I think - see below).  Should I be redoing the import Config from C4 on a regular basis, especially when you add support for new types of devices?  Any downside to doing this?

Homebridge     Version 0.4.33 (Latest: 0.4.33 )
Control4 Plugin     Version 1.1.12 (Latest: 1.1.12 )
Appliance Firmware     Version 1.0.10 (Latest: 1.0.10 )

8 hours ago, zaphod said:

I am updated to the latest versions (I think - see below).  Should I be redoing the import Config from C4 on a regular basis, especially when you add support for new types of devices?  Any downside to doing this?

Homebridge     Version 0.4.33 (Latest: 0.4.33 )
Control4 Plugin     Version 1.1.12 (Latest: 1.1.12 )
Appliance Firmware     Version 1.0.10 (Latest: 1.0.10 )

I don’t know that I’d do it on a regular basis. But when I release a driver update or when you make changes to your project, yes. Shouldn’t hurt anything. The import does a merge of what you already have and what’s on the director. 

Archived