C4 Forums | Control4

Black Friday specials

blackfiveo1

6 minutes ago, msgreenf said:

I got one echo dot and one Google home mini. I wanted a Samsung 7000 49 but I can't get it at the price I want. I got baby formula on sale!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

what price you want the tv for?

14 minutes ago, Luke said:

LG and Bestbuy are selling the LG B7 65” for $2300. I’ve been eyeing that one for a while. 

Matt, Y’all have any deals on the OLED? How about other LGs? 

we do but sold out of the b7

i have the c7 for 2600

OLED's are really the only way go now - side lit LED's in particular are simply a waste of money, old tech and that is why they are "cheap". You really notice this as the screens get larger and with 4K and HDR which really shows the colors and what it is all about in low light scenes on an OLED but is totally crap on an LED partic a side lit LED - which can give an uneven backlight which i assure you can ruin a movie.. My next TV for my HT/movies will be the 75 inch LG OLED. When I can afford one. And they are available here. The blacks on that are black because there is zero backlighting at all. Very much like what the pinnacles in viewing once were... a good quality plasma..remember that?  Once you have seen OLED there is no turning back and you will realise you will be wasting money on LED. Customers never notice the difference because they usually see TV's demonstrated  in a shop where the background lighting is deliberately bright and the demo's being played are always bright scenes with no side or top/bottom bars. Don't be deceived. The stores are doing this deliberately to get rid of old crap LED stock. Heck some people just buy off Amazon etc without even checking big mistake this is not an online purchase you need old fashioned retail but even then watch out for the "tricks" I have just mentioned. You will be disappointed when you get LED's home in the normal dark movie watching environment like I said partic with large panels watching 4K HDR. Cheers. 

Archived