C4 Forums | Control4

Using Mockupancy

yelkenli

Is there a variable or status in composer HE that allows me to test if mockupancy is on or off? 

I would like to program this:

if mockupancy is on, if motion is sensed, send push notification

if mockupancy is on, if keypads are pressed, send push notification

I don't see this yet in Composer HE (2.9.1).  I have used mockupancy for about a year now and like the feature (i.e. it is installed and function on my system)

Excellent. 

I went to Agents, Variables, and added a variable.  I called it MockOnOff, and defined it as a boolean. 

In programming, in device events,  should there be a script associated with the button that is pressed to activate Mockupancy? (I have a 6-key pad in place of wall switch and one button activates mockupancy with a double tap)  I am not seeing any scripts though.  So maybe it is programmed some other way ?(would expect to see an action statement: when this button pressed, playback Mockupancy.  

In that script, I would add an action statement that sets the boolean as needed. then use the boolean in a conditional in the scrip for the motion sensor device event.  However, I only see a drop down for "playback started", which gives a cryptic "Playback started on Kitchen->Mockupancy" for the scrip container/name.  Do I set my boolean there?

Archived