C4 Forums | Control4

Tabletop Touchscreen

C4tune

I’m trying to keep my apartment’s c4 system as easily uninstalled and moved as possible so I’d like to put either one of infinity edges or t3 into the Crestron Tabletop kit. I’ve only looked at the crestron  kit at university, but it looks like they both model their screen the same. Are there any other options? I’d like them to be immovable, so not portable.

Thanks

I’m trying to keep my apartment’s c4 system as easily uninstalled and moved as possible so I’d like to put either one of infinity edges or t3 into the Crestron Tabletop kit. I’ve only looked at the crestron  kit at university, but it looks like they both model their screen the same. Are there any other options? I’d like them to be immovable, so not portable.

Thanks
C4 makes tabletop screens...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Ohhh! That is quite close to what I want! Thanks for idea, but I’m not sure if that will look seamless. I’d like it to look definitely immovable, and I think I’d like it operating via Ethernet. https://m.ebay.com/itm/Crestron-TSW-1050-TTK-B-S-Table-Top-Kit-Enclosure-for-1050-1052-Touchscreen/112632316597?hash=item1a3968c2b5:g:odAAAOSwec9Zr4QN

i also really like the design of this crestron product. Says a 5 inch crestron can fit in it, hoping 5 c4 will also. My tech guy at school says I can try the c4 touch screen on one of the pedestals on campus before I buy it. I believe he works crestron so hopefully he can order for me if it works.

i love the t3 in wall and portable but I want something that will look more like a fixture on my kitchen counter. 

Really?! Deep down I know you guys are right, but the pedestals on my profs  lecturnes look so sturdy and professional. Whereas a tabletop t3 “looks” like it could be moved. I realize mixing brands may be a nightmare, but I don’t like the idea of taking something that can be portable and securing it to a table. The t3 edge gets quite close to th base, which I think may be less strong. 

Also price point pushes me away from another t3. I’ve got an inwall and portable t3 and I love them, but I’m looking for something different for simple interface in a largely unused portion of the kitchen. Looks like I could accomplish infinity edge and pedestal for less than $300. Don’t be too harsh! I’m young and like to keep my home easily movable( another c4 no no)

Archived