C4 Forums | Control4

FS: Silver Ring Doorbell + Driver

msgreenf

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, msgreenf said:

And has no control4 integrations and negative reviews. But thanks for the hijack

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Was meant to help not hijack.  If you'd like happy to delete the post.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, fairly new to Control4. How well does this Ring integrate with Control4? I have a 10" wall screen - will it automatically show video on there when someone presses the ring button? Can i view the camera anytime I want? What about from my mobile? Willing to take this off your hands pretty quick if you can help me with the questions. Thanks.

Hi, fairly new to Control4. How well does this Ring integrate with Control4? I have a 10" wall screen - will it automatically show video on there when someone presses the ring button? Can i view the camera anytime I want? What about from my mobile? Willing to take this off your hands pretty quick if you can help me with the questions. Thanks.
No. It's events only. Motion and ring.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, RaviJ said:

i Use doorbrid which does automatically show up when a user presses the button. 

Archived