C4 Forums | Control4

All, I have the following items up for sale. Most rack mounted and in great condition. No boxes or manuals. 

C4 SR -250 remote and charging cradle - $140 OBO

Wireless music bridge - $90 OBO

C4 -4 zone Amplifier - $380 OBO

HC-800 Controller  - $320 OBO

Honeywell/House Logic Security Integration Module - $120 OBO

Thanks, 

JP

• 1 month later...

It didn’t. I just am tired of having to pay for every little thing on the system. Since remote is programmed for Roku, it’s more beneficial for me to just get rid of the remote than pay for someone to reprogram it. 
The remote is programmed for your system not for a device

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

Right. My mistake on words. My system is programmed to work with Roku for TV needs. For example, when I hit watch TV, it provides me a menu specific to Roku.  From there I can select my roku apps, like PS Vue, etc. on the controller's LCD screen.  Since I replaced Roku with Apple TV, nothing from Apple TV is available for me to use on the remote. Therefore I thought it would not work without getting the system reprogrammed around apple tv, or am I wrong?

Regardless, I can do without the remote, either way. It is in great condition with regular wear if interested. 

Right. My mistake on words. My system is programmed to work with Roku for TV needs. For example, when I hit watch TV, it provides me a menu specific to Roku.  From there I can select my roku apps, like PS Vue, etc. on the controller's LCD screen.  Since I replaced Roku with Apple TV, nothing from Apple TV is available for me to use on the remote. Therefore I thought it would not work without getting the system reprogrammed around apple tv, or am I wrong?
Regardless, I can do without the remote, either way. It is in great condition with regular wear if interested. 
You can reprogram for the Apple tv but you do lose direct app launching

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Archived