C4 Forums | Control4

iHeart Radio - Troubleshooting

rus_teee

Hi guys,

I think i'm missing something here with the iHeart driver in C4. I have a list of favourite stations which I have saved on my phone, however they dont appear to show up in the iHeart Driver on C4. Is there a step that I am missing? I've logged into my iHeart account and activated, but still not showing up. I also can't search for the artist I want to play.

Thanks in advance,

Tim

Hi guys,
I think i'm missing something here with the iHeart driver in C4. I have a list of favourite stations which I have saved on my phone, however they dont appear to show up in the iHeart Driver on C4. Is there a step that I am missing? I've logged into my iHeart account and activated, but still not showing up. I also can't search for the artist I want to play.
Thanks in advance,
Tim
Did you look at the driver actions? If I recall there was an action that you run post login

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, N8Ball said:

I am having the same issue.

@msgreenf there is no Action tab for the iHeartRadio driver. 

crazy enough I have 3 stations to choose from, but in iheart.com, the "My Stations" has 5+.

It appears to be something with refreshing the list...no sure. 

So I figured it out. iHeartRadio allows you to "Save Station" and "Save Artists"...and it's only the items in "Save Station" that shows up in composer.

So rus_teee can you confirm that they are "Stations" and not "Artists" that you have saved on you account? Maybe that's the issue for you?

Archived