C4 Forums | Control4

Composer Pro License Maximum

bhadams

I'm running into a problem activating a license on a new computer. I understand that I need to log into my.control4.com dealer account and remove an old computer before adding this new one. I'm at my limit. However the interface seems to have changed and I can't seem to figure out how to see the computer names, and those specifically assigned to my login. My login shows our whole dealer account with all of the users in one tab, and all of the devices (composer, iOS devices, etc) in another tab. The devices tab doesn't show computer names though or which user they are associated with. I used to be able to select myself and it would show the computers with currently active composer licenses. I can't find anything like that now. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

32 minutes ago, bhadams said:

I'm running into a problem activating a license on a new computer. I understand that I need to log into my.control4.com dealer account and remove an old computer before adding this new one. I'm at my limit. However the interface seems to have changed and I can't seem to figure out how to see the computer names, and those specifically assigned to my login. My login shows our whole dealer account with all of the users in one tab, and all of the devices (composer, iOS devices, etc) in another tab. The devices tab doesn't show computer names though or which user they are associated with. I used to be able to select myself and it would show the computers with currently active composer licenses. I can't find anything like that now. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

The dealer forum maybe? 

Love to help you buddy. But can't..

However, good luck getting an answer to that around here without the inevitable slander/innuendo's/accusations etc ..

Let's hope someone helps you out.

W

Archived