C4 Forums | Control4

View by devices

qwerty88

Question

8 answers to this question

Couldn’t you make all of the rooms visible in each room? So when you look at the living room comfort screen, you will see all thermostats. Do the same for shades, etc.
Yes but that still doesn't achieve what is asked. Controls are no present on that page

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, msgreenf said:

Yes but that still doesn't achieve what is asked. Controls are no present on that page

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I guess I'm confused about what is being asked then.  I am at home and just unhid all of the shades in my home in the Living Room.  Now when I go to the Living Room: Shades, I see and can control every shade in the apartment.  I can't check with thermostats, since I'm in an NYC apartment and don't have thermostats (thru wall AC and heat units - bummer!), so maybe that is different.  If that isn't the case, and thermostats act the same as lights and shdes, you can see and control every device in the the home all from the interface on one room.  You could just make a room that is called "whole-house" and make everything visible in that room.  Am I missing something?

21 minutes ago, qwerty88 said:

Basically the client wants to see all AC controls and temperature in the whole house in one page without flipping to room page -> comfort every time.

they can see all the stats in the confort section of Navigator. you just have to go to navigator settings and show the stats in all rooms and then refresh navs.

Archived