C4 Forums | Control4

Audio

Ashraf

Question

4 zone power amplifier has no digital port.when i would make a zone audio system by EA 5 controller from digital port then  How Can i Link up between controller and power amplifier while i m using digital to analog audio converter? is this possible to make a zone by using digital to analog audio converter?

12 answers to this question

I download this driver...what is the binding process?Is this driver can bind either two zone or single zone.if this driver can bind single zone then every single driver should be required for every single zone...

Thank you

16 minutes ago, Ashraf said:

I download this driver...what is the binding process?Is this driver can bind either two zone or single zone.if this driver can bind single zone then every single driver should be required for every single zone...

Thank you

no offence but if you are not sure of the binding process I do not believe you should have or be using composer pro. the driver allows you to bind 2 unlike (different) inputs or outputs.

IE converting a digital audio signal to analog.

BTW sorry sonic30101 for re-posting your link to the driver, i made the mistake of reading post backwards from oldest (from link in activity page) and did not make it up far enough to see your post. my apologies.

On 2/14/2018 at 10:37 PM, Ashraf said:

i have this converter. but when i link up from EA5 to Power amplifier and select the digital output then zone is not shown where i have to connect. please see the attached picture below. thank you

C4.PNG

the 4 zone amp isnt showing up as a possible connection since they are different types of connections, go from the EA>into the converter driver. then from the output of the converter>to the amp

Archived