C4 Forums | Control4

Thermostate

Ashraf

Question

when i add two or more AC thermostat driver and configure it in controller through composer software then one thing is shown. the thing is when i setup two thermostat in different room then every room has shown both thermostat.why both thermostat is shown in one room.Can I rid it? I want every thermostat is shown in different room. Is this possible ? If have then what is the way?

Advanced Thank You.

8 answers to this question

when i add two or more AC thermostat driver and configure it in controller through composer software then one thing is shown. the thing is when i setup two thermostat in different room then every room has shown both thermostat.why both thermostat is shown in one room.Can I rid it? I want every thermostat is shown in different room. Is this possible ? If have then what is the way?
Advanced Thank You.
Yes. It's in the comfort navigator settings for each room. Select what you want to be visible and refresh navs

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

when i enter a single room through touch screen and click the comfort symbol then i see the all thermostat list into this comfort. why don't i see the only separate thermostat of this room? why all thermostat is shown in single room? how can i manage it?

Just now, Ashraf said:

when i enter a single room through touch screen and click the comfort symbol then i see the all thermostat list into this comfort. why don't i see the only separate thermostat of this room? why all thermostat is shown in single room? how can i manage it?

do what I said in my post and you can manage that.

2 minutes ago, Ashraf said:

i m using composer pro. i m beginner in this system.please tell me details that what shall i do? thank u

How are you using composer pro if you’re not a dealer. It’s the same anyhow. 

In system monitor / system design click on the room you want to manage. Then on the top right click properties. Then navigator. Then comfort. Then you can select what you want showing for that room. Do that for all rooms then refresh navs. 

Archived