C4 Forums | Control4

Control4 DS2 Door Station (C4-DS2FM)

Ashraf

Question

4 answers to this question

19 hours ago, Ashraf said:

I want to control every floor separately by using main door station device keypad. How can i program it separately in every floor?

Advanced Thank You. 

Just to confirm are you thinking of putting a DS2 outside the entry door of each floor in a building?  If you had three floors you'd have three DS2's and each one would control entry to whichever floor it was on?

in every floor door front i have used interior door station and main door station i have used only for main gate of this house. i want to control every floor by using ds2 keypad number..can it possible? For example when i press the 5 no. button of ds2 then it should be call only for 5th floor. Is it possible?

5 hours ago, Ashraf said:

in every floor door front i have used interior door station and main door station i have used only for main gate of this house. i want to control every floor by using ds2 keypad number..can it possible? For example when i press the 5 no. button of ds2 then it should be call only for 5th floor. Is it possible?

As long as you have something (e.g. a Touchscreen) on each floor for it to call, yes this is possible. Or, as long as you have different zones on each floor, you could program an announcement to play a doorbell sound on the relevant floor.

Archived