C4 Forums | Control4

Adding source to a room in HE

JSTRONG

6 minutes ago, Cartnj said:

I can see the source is available in every room except one. Is there a way in Composer HE to make this source available to this room?

what is the source? it may be as simple as navigator view settings - which yes, you can modify in HE

20 minutes ago, Cartnj said:

I can see the source is available in every room except one. Is there a way in Composer HE to make this source available to this room?

What source is it?  How is it connected?  It may not have a physical path to that room depending on how your dealer set it up.  Otherwise, @msgreen mentioned how you can "show" that source with composer HE.

Thanks guys

It's a player piano. And when I go to "monitoring" click on rooms and under "audio video devices" the piano is listed in every room except  master BR.  Under navigator, yes I can hide and unhide in each room except for the master br room where it is not even showing in the "audio video devices"

5 minutes ago, Cartnj said:

Thanks man I really appreciate it. I do work with a great remote  programmer  here in the forum. I just didn’t want to wake him up if it was something easy I can do with he 

Totally understand.  I don't want to interfere.  Something in the connections is missing.  Only a dealer can change that.   I don't mind helping out if it only takes 5 minutes.

Archived