C4 Forums | Control4

neo smart blinds

vitali

10 hours ago, Shivam Paw said:

Did you contact their support and have you had your dealer install the drivers and set them up?

Sorry, don't understand the question. Im installer. wasn't able to make it working with C4, so Im wandering if anybody worked with that stuff and might be to go through, might be I missed something...

11 hours ago, ecschnei said:

how do you find a dealer for these?  We are looking for smart blind control that integrates into c4.

Look at The Shade Store, their motorization is 2 way communication and the driver is certified.

57 minutes ago, THEORY said:

Look at The Shade Store, their motorization is 2 way communication and the driver is certified.

In the market for some shades/drapes and hadn't seen this brand. Very good to see another option with 2 way integration.

Any idea how their motorized drapery rod compares in price with the battery operated one from Qmotion? I can see the Shade Store price on their site, but my dealer has still failed to give me a quote on the Qmotion rod.  

1 hour ago, rea said:

In the market for some shades/drapes and hadn't seen this brand. Very good to see another option with 2 way integration.

Any idea how their motorized drapery rod compares in price with the battery operated one from Qmotion? I can see the Shade Store price on their site, but my dealer has still failed to give me a quote on the Qmotion rod.  

I couldn't tell you exact pricing as there are so many variables.

These are the motors the devices would be based off of.

http://www.rolleaseacmeda.com/us/products/motorization

1 hour ago, THEORY said:

I couldn't tell you exact pricing as there are so many variables.

These are the motors the devices would be based off of.

http://www.rolleaseacmeda.com/us/products/motorization

Yeah, I  knew there's a ton of variability with size, pattern, material, etc and that was likely not an easy question to answer. Didn't know if you had any idea if the Shade Store motor was, in general, cheaper than the Qmotion motorized rod, though. The idea of having all the internals and power supply in the rod is pretty appealing with the Qmotion, but if it costs twice as much and I can order and install the Shade Store product on my own, it starts losing that appeal pretty quickly. 

Have you had any experience (personal/clients) with the Shade Store product? Sounds like the integration is at least quite good on the C4 end. 

Archived