C4 Forums | Control4

Temperature Control in exterior Jacuzzi with Control4

Ale Quiroga

Hello everyone. How are you?
I am looking for a solution to temperature management and hot water pump in a customer's exterior jacuzzi.
I attached the diagram of what is connected and in color of what I want to control.
The contactor of heat pump, i connect in a relay module of C4, this is no problem, but the temperature...
I need a thermostat that can be seen in control4 and at the same time that can handle the temperature of the jacuzzi.
In the initial installation, a generic manual digital thermostat was installed where the hot water pump is. To measure the temperature of the water,
it is measured by immersion probe located in a pipe of the jacuzzi circuit. 
How can I control this data?
Any idea of what equipment or device and how could I connect it so that I can provide that solution to the customer? 
Thank you in advance.

Ale

Jacuzzi Diagram with C4.jpg

I use Pentair and link C4 to Pentair... Given all you already have, that is probably too expensive a route. I guess you can use any thermostat that is compatible with C4 and programming that turns on / off a relay based on the thermostat reading where the relay controls the heat pump.  I suspect Card aces have one that would work. I know I use a Card Access unit for my underfloor heating heat pumps an that reads up to 50 degrees Celsius which is way more than you need for a jacuzzi.

Archived