C4 Forums | Control4

Kaleidescape Intermission Mode

livitup

Anyone know if it's possible to toggle Intermission Mode on and off with a Kaleidescape player?  There's a button for it on the IR remote, but I'm controlling mine via IP and I'm not running an IR bud just for this.  I have @alanchow's driver and the native C4 driver installed.  I see that I can program things to happen based on the event of entering/exiting intermission mode, but I don't see a command for actually putting the player into/out of intermission mode.

28 minutes ago, livitup said:

Anyone know if it's possible to toggle Intermission Mode on and off with a Kaleidescape player?  There's a button for it on the IR remote, but I'm controlling mine via IP and I'm not running an IR bud just for this.  I have @alanchow's driver and the native C4 driver installed.  I see that I can program things to happen based on the event of entering/exiting intermission mode, but I don't see a command for actually putting the player into/out of intermission mode.

Intermission on our driver is set via the variable.  True enables it and false disables it.  Same goes for OSD Screensaver and Child mode.

Archived