C4 Forums | Control4

Dreamcatcher Project

Mav-Jason

This was my first 'start to finish' C4 install, 'Design and Sale' to 'Customer Education'. At the time, I'd worked on about 10-12 systems before this, but they were all just add-ons/ upgrades. This one was mine from the beginning :)

To start off, this was a house prewired for A-Bus audio and HAI security/ lighting. I'm guessing in labor, that it was about 40% retrofit to make this happen (that's including a few bad screw ups in the prewiring though). Myself and our 'security expert'/ 'senior C4 programmer' (great guy btw) tackled this, so I'd say I did about 90% of the installation, and about 20% of the programming.

NICE PLACE! This house is basically 'across the street' from Winter Park Resort.

House

Picture021.jpg

Front Entry view (I have a prewire bid going in on that one next week)

Picture018.jpg

View from deck (you can literally see the yard sales from here :lol: )

Picture019.jpg

Anyway so on to the good stuff...

1x HC-300

1x 16 channel V2 amp

1x 10.5 V2 Wireless TS

3x MTS (1 Wireless, 2 POE)

1x C4 Thermostat

10x C4 Dimmer

10x C4 2 button KP

2x C4 6 button KP

1x Concord 4 Security System

We also sold the TV's and all Audio Equipment on this one. So for 5 flatscreens, full Theater Audio, and 6 Zones, AND with labor/ programming... This job came in at 35k total (just under actually :) ) Oh yeah, and the client loves it, can't forget that part.

Theater

Picture010.jpg

Picture014.jpg

DSC01877.jpg

DSC01871.jpg

DSC01880.jpg

DSC01870.jpg

Equipment Room w/ home brewed Shelf for the Amp.

Picture027.jpg

Panel

Picture023.jpg

Kitchen

Picture035.jpg

KP's in Kitchen and Master Bath

DSC01874.jpg

MTS's in Dining and Master

DSC01878.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Great Room

Picture034.jpg

Above pic is a double sided Fireplace, this is the other side with an Audio Zone and Lighting

Picture020.jpg

And the Master/ Spare Bed TV's (ALL RETRO!)

Picture031.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picture030.jpg

And this has to be the coolest room with built in Bunk beds that I have ever seen :cool:

Picture033.jpg

We provide our own VOIP phone service as well as Security monitoring, so all the client needed to do was get Comcast over there and that was it. I did most of this install while the client was a busy man, and not in town. So we pretty much took care of it all for him (except for moving in that is ;) )

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived