C4 Forums | Control4

Can't get Snapshot driver to properly work

N8Ball

Can anyone tell me why this doesn't work?

I start a "FrontDoorNotification" timer when someone walks up to my front door, play announcement, flash lights, etc.

When the timer starts I take a snapshot...when timer ends I do a recall...but it doesn't work.

FDN2.jpg.c9ba2a1e5d18f508a94e4df8d6d0a9ea.jpg

FDN1.jpg.03cd2797c075e2ee3fcdb298b5e752bb.jpg

There's still some programming that you're not showing, unless it's in another thread. Show the programming when motion is sensed at the door. The snapshot needs to happen before the security light driver or announcements.

5 hours ago, dcovach said:

There's still some programming that you're not showing, unless it's in another thread. Show the programming when motion is sensed at the door. The snapshot needs to happen before the security light driver or announcements.

BTW where is this "Security Light Driver" dcovach?

I've looked and can't find it

Its available in OS 2.90 and called the Security Courtesy Light.  Doesn't require programming as everything can be selected in the device properties.  It doesn't make lights flash, though.  You can program whether to enable it or not.

3 hours ago, dcovach said:

Its available in OS 2.90 and called the Security Courtesy Light.  Doesn't require programming as everything can be selected in the device properties.  It doesn't make lights flash, though.  You can program whether to enable it or not.

when I search for "Security Courtesy Light" I get nothing specific.

5ab72e0f8f6a1_SecurityCourtesyLight.thumb.jpg.2368ecc1ec05c0ff0f6a9438d44b1750.jpg

Archived