C4 Forums | Control4

Can I assign OPPO 103 Pure Audio command to a button on the SR260?

elee532

I haven't used that player or driver before, but this should be possible.

Click on the programming tab, then on the left side, select the room where you want the command to be available. Under events, there should be a drop down box. select the command (button) you want to trigger the action. Then, on the right side, select the room, then conditionals, and select "video device selected" is oppo (or whatever it is named in your project) and drag that to the center window. Next, on the right side, select the oppo bluray. On the commands tab at the bottom, scroll down and there should be a radio button that says "device specific commands" with a drop down box under it. Select that radio button, and then select the command you want in the drop down box. Then, drag that command into the center window, try to put it on top of the if command, and the little icon should be pointing to the right before you let go of the mouse button. When you release the button, the command should be indented to the right under the if statement.

You should be good after that.

Yeah, check your versions. Also, if something is stuck in an updating mode, it will make things read only as well. I think there are a couple other things that will cause it, but I can't remember them off the top of my head.

8 minutes ago, Dr. Venkman said:

Are you running 2.10.1? Because your composer is version 2.10.0. 

If your dealer has upgraded you to 2.10.1, you’ll need to get the latest composer. 

Pretty sure read only programming kicks in when there is a version mismatch. 

Bingo. Thanks!

1 minute ago, RR61522 said:

Glad you got that working. If you have any questions about the process, just let me know.

Thanks. I can't seem to drag to the middle column. Maybe that's because I'm using a tablet though? I'll try again tomorrow when I have a mouse and keyboard attached.

6 minutes ago, elee532 said:

Thanks. I can't seem to drag to the middle column. Maybe that's because I'm using a tablet though? I'll try again tomorrow when I have a mouse and keyboard attached.

You need to drop the command on top of the ? for the conditional, so it will become indented, and only happen if the selected video device is the oppo. It is a little finicky to get it in just the right spot, but your cursor will turn in to an arrow facing the right, instead of up or down. Other than that it looks good.

Capture.JPG

Archived