C4 Forums | Control4

Bizarre issue with HC800 since 2.10.2 cert updates

I have a strange issue going on.  My HC800 runs as my director and I cannot get any IR/ data (Napster,Spotify) to work correctly. So here is what I have noticed.  

1.  If I reboot the HC-800 I get NO link light on REBOOT

2. If I run the command killall -9 ioserver the LINK lights comes on immedietly and everythiung will work, except DATA portion such as napster, tunein, spotify, etc.

3.  If I run inspector from putty I see this
[  FAILED  ] verify the MD5 checksums for files owned by package ioserver :: test_package_checksum_ioserver()

DNS,IP, HE connections are all working fine so network is good

Has anyone else scene or expierenced this type of issue?

Yep,   Wiped our the OS and reloaded the entire project was working for about a week then same issue again.  Just curios if anyone is expierencing this.  The HC800 was rock solid up until this cert update issue

16 hours ago, cannemi said:

Yep,   Wiped our the OS and reloaded the entire project was working for about a week then same issue again.  Just curios if anyone is expierencing this.  The HC800 was rock solid up until this cert update issue

I can follow up with your dealer's previous call.  If you know the information, you can PM me the tech support case# or your Control4 registered e-mail.

Did they have you try a long power off?  Basically having the HC-800 unplugged for 15 minutes.

Archived