C4 Forums | Control4

ComposerHE Tutorials

ErikG

Question

Are there any good video tutorials on how to use ComposerHE, out there.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  My dealer is less than cooperative, and I would prefer to learn the product myself.  I would also like to switch dealers, if that is possible. Any information on how to do that, would be much appreciated.  I live in Mt. Olive, New Jersey.  Thanks.

3 answers to this question

49 minutes ago, ErikG said:

Are there any good video tutorials on how to use ComposerHE, out there.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  My dealer is less than cooperative, and I would prefer to learn the product myself.  I would also like to switch dealers, if that is possible. Any information on how to do that, would be much appreciated.  I live in Mt. Olive, New Jersey.  Thanks.

Its easy to change the remote dealer.  Log into control4.com.   Click Account, Edit, scroll to the bottom where it says Dealer and start typing the new dealer name you wish to work with.  You will get options as you fill in more of the dealer's name.  You can enable or disable the dealer's remote access in the Profile section.

If you need any changes or new features, don't hesitate to contact me.  I do remote work for my clients upon request.  Otherwise, Composer HE takes some time to learn so you'll need some saddle time before getting the results you desire.  Trial and error with some patience is the keys to success.  People are helpful in this forum as well.

2 hours ago, ErikG said:

not a video but these 2 documents should be all you need

https://www.control4.com/docs/product/composer-he/getting-started/latest/composer-he-getting-started-rev-s.pdf

https://www.control4.com/docs/product/composer-he/user-guide/latest/composer-he-user-guide-rev-s.pdf

Archived