C4 Forums | Control4

Any vanity miirror owners?

jonsanchez

Question

I am seeing this "smarter mirror" campaign all over social media and it looks interesting! I would like to know if anyone already have this in their bathroom? Is it waterproof? How's the Alexa integration?? I am 100% sure that i will purchase this product however I wanted to know your thoughts about it. I think this is really a cool product and my wife will surely love this.

7 answers to this question

I've seen some smart mirrors on instagram and been planning to buy one cuz it would be great for my fiance who loves makeup and for our new house. find it really cool and amaze by how technology works...

30 minutes ago, Pounce said:

Pretty sure the other posters in this thread are shilling this product.

Thanks mate but im no way connected to this company or product. I repeat, i saw their ad on instagram and Im just amazed and interested how this mirror works... WIll definitely keep an eye to this thread before I purchase one.

12 hours ago, techgeek said:

Thanks mate but im no way connected to this company or product. I repeat, i saw their ad on instagram and Im just amazed and interested how this mirror works... WIll definitely keep an eye to this thread before I purchase one.

Ok, sure. Save yourself some money and build your own. OP is clearly shilling. Company is using dishonest marketing.

15 hours ago, techgeek said:

Its interesting that you are a new member with only posts on this topic and someone else who is new who started the topic also has two posts.  And both threads that the two of you are involved in are about a product made by Evervue.

Sorry if some on here think something is fishy and you are just posting to promote your product.

37 minutes ago, eggzlot said:

Its interesting that you are a new member with only posts on this topic and someone else who is new who started the topic also has two posts.  And both threads that the two of you are involved in are about a product made by Evervue.

Not only that. The OP actually tagged extensively. Clearly marketing.

Archived