Hi, got system with Door station 2 and 2 infinity touchscreens.

Didn't get all stuff working for 100%.

For some reason there is no sound coming from door station to touchscreens if I press call button. but I can hear sound at doorstation from touchscreen.

If I call from touchscreen to doorstation, there is sound!!!

If you are looking at buying newer touchscreens just hold back until after ISE on 5th Feb. 

Control 4 are releasing something new and talked our Dealer into going (He was not going). 

Not sure what it - but it could be a new touchscreen 

2 hours ago, Thepritch88 said:

You might be setting yourself up for disappointment there Gary, why are you so sure they’re releasing something new? 

I`m not sure - Had the dealer sorting out our QMotion blinds and we talking about the lack of new products. 

He said the C4 rep had asked them to come to ISE because they had something to show - He was not going after last year.

So we starting talking and the only thing we could come up with -

New Remote - New Touchscreen - Triad Speakers becoming stand alone like Sonos - ETC

I said New software - He said no to that. 

Lets wait and see 

Nop, Im not looking for new screen, I installed doorstation2 with system with 5 touchscreens. Talked to c4 tech support 20 times (no kidding, might be more) everybody told        " NP, will work, I have it at home/in front of me/ on next table/saw it working/etc." (no kidding again), so.... I installed. Guess what..... IT DOESN'T WORK !!!!!