C4 Forums | Control4

Paging from T3 to audio zones

This likely wont help you at all but if you installed a russound ComPoint Intercom System when you page the zones the ComPoint siezes the line, plays your voice through it, then gives it back to the amp to resume playing the music. It will require a Cat5e as well as the 16/4 speaker wire where you want to install the ComPoint.

https://www.russound.com/products/compoint-intercom

The ISK2 keypad is pretty good. For jobs that dont want to spend 6 Grand on touchscreens this is my go to. People seem to really like it, but it is no where near as cool as the T3 touchscreens. Price is right though.

Hopefully C4 will let you play announcements through ceiling speakers. Seems like that could be a bit of a stretch with current hardware though.

12 hours ago, livitup said:

That’s the second incredibly cool video @eddy.trochez has posted. The geek in me wants to know how (and yes, I would replicate it if I could) but the businessman in me says he’d be a fool to reveal his secrets. Here’s to hoping...

If it was simple (e.g. a driver) then I would buy it and the business man would win...

Archived